DISCOVERY HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG – LAN HA ON ROSA CRUISE ( L/ D)
08:00 – 8:45: Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
08:45: Departure to Halong Bay.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minutes short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30: Transferred by speedboat to Rosa Cruise. Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
17.30: Come back to our Rosa Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and wine. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing, relaxing and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
DAY 2: ROSA LAN HA – DARK & LIGHT CAVE – HA LONG CRUISE – HANOI ( B/L)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 7:45: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08.15: You will be at reception to go visit Dark & Bright Cave by the tender (the transfer boat) to the small floating house and there you can have opportunity to explore the cave on local bamboo boat (rowing by the locals).
09.30: Come back to Rosa Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00: Have last buffet lunch at the cruise
11:30: Rosa Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi.
13:50 – 14:00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking
- Local bamboo boat
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Insurance on-board
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Cooking class on cruise
- Transfer round trip between Hanoi Old Quarter and Halong bay
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not.